Dear parents,
The kids had the first quiz on all vowels.
Most kids were looking forward for this.. and had prepared...and excelled
As you understand knowing alphabets is the key.
Will have the results in next week.
I have noticed a few kids, who do not known alphabets... Pl work with your child.
I was off most of the time last week as we had invited guest teacher to train the Hindi teachers.
This week also, we might have another guest teacher.. and I will be busy during 3 to 4 pm.
Vishal and Sumeet handle the class last week.. and they really rock the class. The kids are used to them.. and there is transition is smooth.. They should be no worries...
Meanwhile, interested parents consider volunteering... You can attend the teachers training and get your skill sharpened...
regards
Dileep
The kids had the first quiz on all vowels.
Most kids were looking forward for this.. and had prepared...and excelled
As you understand knowing alphabets is the key.
Will have the results in next week.
I have noticed a few kids, who do not known alphabets... Pl work with your child.
I was off most of the time last week as we had invited guest teacher to train the Hindi teachers.
This week also, we might have another guest teacher.. and I will be busy during 3 to 4 pm.
Vishal and Sumeet handle the class last week.. and they really rock the class. The kids are used to them.. and there is transition is smooth.. They should be no worries...
Meanwhile, interested parents consider volunteering... You can attend the teachers training and get your skill sharpened...
regards
Dileep
No comments:
Post a Comment