Dear parents,
Class resumed after winter break.
Most of the kids were ready for the quiz... which is very good. There were atleast 25% kids who had not prepared...
I want all of them to prepare...
So will have the quiz on Jan 12th.
Revised all the vowels...
Revised क to ञ.
Learned the next set of 5 consonants: ट ठ ड ढ ण
If there are any parents, who are interested to volunteer to teach, pl write back.
I am looking for parents for even next year.
As you known this is a volunteer driven organization.
thanks
Dileep & Sumeet Syal
Class resumed after winter break.
Most of the kids were ready for the quiz... which is very good. There were atleast 25% kids who had not prepared...
I want all of them to prepare...
So will have the quiz on Jan 12th.
Revised all the vowels...
Revised क to ञ.
Learned the next set of 5 consonants: ट ठ ड ढ ण
If there are any parents, who are interested to volunteer to teach, pl write back.
I am looking for parents for even next year.
As you known this is a volunteer driven organization.
thanks
Dileep & Sumeet Syal
No comments:
Post a Comment